1. If I planted a bulb indoors in a class jar, how long would it take for it to bloom? I think I shall try this little experiment...what kind of bulb should I plant? Anyone want to give me any suggestions or tips?
2. If one more person walks by me that wreaks of cigarettes, I am quite sure to be ill.
3. There is a woman sitting across from me reading this ginormous book on...kittens. Yes.
4. Which will be better for a tummy that's not feeling so well, peppermint or ginger tea?
5. If I could play any instrument I wanted, I'd play the cello. But, I play the violin.
6. I am about to be 25...is it weird that I don't feel weird about this? People keep acting like I should be freaking out because I'm half way through my twenties and, "You're going to be 30 in five years." Why, yes, yes I am. Imagine that?! You can do math!
7. Forget the ginger and peppermint tea, I'll take Holiday tea instead. Cinnamon, cloves, and orange...YUM!
8. This ring on my hand has gotten way too big...how much does it cost to have a ring resized?
9. I want Grace to come home please.
10. I am addicted to quirky decorating magazines. Oh man, do I have the best idea for my golden wall. I'll probably have to post pictures of it:-)
11. I miss a certain friend. A lot.
12. I love oranges!!!
13. Could I find an old window pane anywhere to hang on my wall? How neat would that be??
14. I would really love some extra dark chocolate right about now.
15. I am ecstatic that my Mom is coming to spend next weekend with me for my birthday:-D
16. I'm becoming quite obsessed with bell jars, bird's nests, and moss. There's something charming about bringing the outdoors into indoor decorating. And I LOVE to decorate...becoming quite the expert on how to do this on a shoe string budget.
17. Also, falling in love with splashes of purple and hints of gold here and there.
18. Wonder how much my decorating style will have changed when I'm the dreaded 30? I'm quite excited about being 30. What is everyone going on about?
19. I am determined to read a book and have it finished by next week. This is not a huge feat for me seeing how I'm usually a voracious reader. Lately, reading has not been the top priority, however. Time to amend that.
20. Do you ever blog and journal at the same time? I do. Doing it right now actually:-)
21. Listening to Rachmaninoff Rhapsody and Songbird over and over again.
22. Why is it that when I have the most wonderful desk, I choose to sit on the floor with computer, journal, and books all sitting on Nama's old trunk? It is the perfect height to type though.
23. What would it be like to spend a year in England or Ireland living in a little country cottage and just writing. Writing and concentrating on photography till my heart wanted to burst? I'd like to find out...
24. I miss Italy. A lot.
25. I wish we had open air markets here like Switzerland and Italy. I could live off bread, cheese, and fresh fruit...and espresso and dark chocolate of course:-)
26. I've discovered recently that I like dijon mustard far more than is normal. Really.
27. I have also discovered that I really enjoy soft boiled eggs, hate hard boiled eggs, and prefer sunny side up above all the rest:-)
28. I want to wear my Bible out. You know, where you pick it up and know that this Bible is well worn and used daily.
29. Why can't "The Egg and I" have cinnamon-nutmeg coffee year round? I'd drink it:-)
30. I have now come to number 30 and decided to end here. I'd love to know if any of my...cough, cough, faithful, cough, cough...readers have anything to say about all this randomness I've just thrown at you! And I hope that you, dear reader, have a beautiful night...go enjoy some dark chocolate. Or an orange.