Some of the beautiful moments that are outweighing the bad? Well....:
- Cooking a huge vat of chili for a beautiful little boy's birthday party.
- Cornbread....Well, what else do you expect a southern woman to cook for a lot of people, but chili and loads of cornbread? Unless, of course, I was home in South Carolina, then it would be chicken bog all the way. Not sure that my wonderful Colorado family would quite appreciate this low country fare...
- Chocolate cupcakes. The party's kinda taking over my week:-) It's splendiferous!
- Having a beautiful little curly headed girl gaze up at me and say, "Pops is bringing me popcorn on Saturday. Are youuuuu excited???!!!" Yes, sweet girl, how could I be otherwise when you look at me that way?
- Charlie. That's it. Just Charlie.
- Canadian geese who glide through an achingly beautiful sunset.
- The fact that I'm getting on a horse tomorrow. Yes.
- My Jesus and how, no matter what's happening, there is no possible way that I cannot see the beauty all around me when I'm looking through His eyes. I'm quite smitten with Him:-)
And He alone is the good in every day.