- Waking up to the smell of coffee and thinking again of how much it's enjoyed:-)
- Making pancakes and enjoying the "homeliness" of such a delightful, ordinary thing.
- Opening the Word and realizing afresh that there is nothing ordinary about it.
- Pink roses....:-)
- Making a delicious healthy lunch that included, but was not limited to quinoa and fresh spinach...oh, and fresh corn! Yum!
- Listening to an exciting book on tape and having it press me even more into my Lord.
- Reading a daily devotional from Charles Spurgeon, which is a nice little adventure in and of itself....oh, you'd like to receive them too? Well, here's the link! http://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/me/
- Thinking of how much I love this quote and what a beautiful, grand, adventure it is to wait upon such a thing:
"Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a gay knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways; perhaps it revealed itself in seeming prose, until some sudden shaft of illumination flung athwart its pages betrayed the rhythm and the music; perhaps . . . perhaps . . . love unfolded naturally out of a beautiful friendship, as a golden-hearted rose slipping from its green sheath."
—Lucy Maud Montgomery (Anne of Avonlea)
- Loving the "cloudiness" (who wants to use a word like "overcast" when "cloudiness" will do just as well....and it's such a nice word too, don't you agree?) of this Tuesday.
- Thinking again of how wonderful life must have been before cell phones. Now, here's an adventure I'd greatly enjoy...not having the dreadful thing at all!! I greatly detest my cell phone. True story.
- Getting little notes written on my little white board on the back of my door from a very dear friend (who by the way, has been a bit lax in writing said notes the past few days. No, I will not tell you who I'm talking about! Why would you even ask such a question?? A lady never names names!)
- Thinking of how it's a lovely, ordinary adventure to write on this blog, never knowing just what might come out:-) And, hoping that it gives you a little ordinary adventure in your day to read my random little posts!
- Also, I appreciate you dear reader, whomever you may be, even if you have never left a comment and I may never know your name. You are appreciated and loved by a God who just truly adores you:-) Isn't this the greatest, most unordinary realization of all?