Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010


"Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of my hands..." -Isaiah 49:16

"She extends her hand to the poor, and she stretches out her hands to the needy."
-Proverbs 31:20

"She opens her mouth in wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue."
-Proverbs 31:26

"My mouth will speak wisdom, and the meditation of my heart will be understanding."
-Psalm 49:3

"Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear."
-Ephesians 4:29

Take these hands, Lord, let only Your work be wrought through them. Take this mouth, Jesus, may it only be used to give You praise, to lift up Your name, to sing of Your wondrous love! Let my thoughts be not my own but Yours. Search me and cast out any idols that would distract me from Your sweet presence. Deafen my ears to the shouting voices of this world and let only Your still small voice be all I long to hear.

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts; And see if there be any hurtful way in me, and lead me in the everlasting way." -Psalm 139:23,24

No comments:

Post a Comment