Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I can never just post one quote for a whole day, so I'm sure I'll be writing more this evening, but for now this is definitely one of the best quotes I've heard!! And it's so utterly true! I'm convinced I love tea too much to really have been meant to be born in America...England, Scotland, Ireland perhaps? I whole heartedly believe I will live in one of these places at some point in my future, for I long for them too much for the longing to be in vain...sigh.... I hope you enjoy a nice cup of tea this beautiful morning, for it's sure to make your day so much finer:-)



' There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much dimished by a cup of tea.' 
                                                                                          ~Bernard-Paul Heroux

4 comments:

  1. English roots no doubt. I have to say, nothing satisfies like a good cuppa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jade! Thank you for what you said here. :) I love the line... "I whole heartedly believe I will live in one of these places at some point in my future, for I long for them too much for the longing to be in vain." This how I (an Aussie girl) feels about America, Fiji and other places. Sometimes I wonder if my dreaming is in vain, but God is good. He does not give us dreams only to wake us up right before the good part and disappoint us. He loves us too much for that.
    I just wanted to let you know I have linked to your blog on my links page. Feel free to stop by and say hello :) Thanks - and enjoy your tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm: A good cuppa?? I LOVE that! Thanks for stopping back by and commenting:-)

    heldbyHishand: Thank you so much for linking me and commenting! Yes, we have an amazing God who, if we are following His will, can fulfill dreams and desires we never even knew we had:-D Oh, what a Jesus! I hope you have a beautiful day overflowing with His precious love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. trouble is very rare to find a good cup of tea in the states, most of it is herbal infusion rubbish. lol.

    ReplyDelete