Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010



"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia."--The Silver Chair

"Welcome, Prince," said Aslan. "Do you feel yourself sufficient to take up the Kingship of Narnia?" "I-I don't think I do, Sir," said Caspian. "I'm only a kid." "Good," said Aslan. "If you had felt yourself sufficient, it would have been a proof that you were not..." --Prince Caspian

"There is a kind of happiness and wonder that makes you serious. It is too good to waste on jokes."--The Last Battle

"'You would not have called to me unless I had been calling to you,'" said the Lion."--The Silver Chair

"'Don't you mind him,' said Puddleglum. 'There are no accidents. Our guide is Aslan.'"--The Silver Chair


"'Safe?' said Mr. Beaver...'Who said anything about safe? 'Course he isn't safe. but he's good. He's the King, I tell you.'"--The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

"'When a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards.'"--The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment