Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

this morning.



It's a beautiful morning and this is ringing like a sweet song through my heart:

Light is sown like seed for the righteous
And gladness for the upright in heart.
Be glad in the Lord, you righteous ones,
And give thanks to His holy name.

-Psalm 97:11,12

I have so many wonderful things to be glad about this morning, here are just a few: 
  • the Word of God that cuts like a sword through the darkness.
  • waking up before my alarm...yep, that's right! 
  • nibbling dark chocolate whilst drinking freshly roasted and ground coffee....thank you Lauren!!!
  • eating dark chocolate before 10 in the morning...is that allowed? hmmm, maybe not for a normal person, but I love eating chocolate in the morning...and drinking coffee at night...or in the morning...or any other time....:-D
  • listening to the "becoming jane" soundtrack. it's beautiful and it's been floating in and out of my days since I bought it last week.
  • designing an article for the magazine. So, excited about this one! i so have the best job in the world...no, you don't want to argue this point with me...I'll win;-)
  • so I must now insert a tiny little something to someone: Nanu, I know you read my blog all the time and I just want you to know (and for those of you reading who are wondering which grandma I'm talking about, it's my grandma Irene) that I'm thinking about you this morning and I love you so much! Just thought you should know that I think you're the best grandma in the whole world, hands down;-) 
  • most of all, i'm glad..joyful....don't you think joyful is a much nicer word? I always have....anyway, I'm joyful that I'm alive, living where I am, doing what I'm doing, and that I have this amazing man named Jesus in my life who's completely stolen my heart.
What are you joyful about this beautiful morning? 

P.S. Did you know that Jesus is completely taken with you too? 
He is and if you've somewhat forgotten, go check out Song of Solomon.
"Like a lily coming thorns, so is my darling...."

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're enjoying the coffee :-)

    I also completely agree . . . chocolate tastes even better in the morning.

    ReplyDelete